Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
The CHRO oversees all human resources functions at Hanover Research. This includes recruiting, L&D as well as all generalist activities. Reporting to the CEO, this role is a key member of the executive team responsible for connecting the talent strategy to business strategy. The CHRO is tasked with developing and executing on the talent plan for Hanover as a whole. This requires experience and comfort in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Provide overall leadership, guidance and roll-up-your-sleeves support to the HR function by managing recruiting, retention, training, immigration and compensation & benefits.
- Partner with the CEO and CXO team to help define and implement talent strategies that are aligned to achieve business goals
- Maintain internal reporting mechanisms and track employee data in order to make decisions using historical and predictive models.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to management regarding key organizational and management issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field from an accredited institution.
- 10+ years' experience overall, including at least 5 years' experience in a talent acquisition focused role
- Strong generalist background with experience managing key employee issues such as FMLA, ADA, performance issues, etc.
- Has experience writing and implementing new policies, modifying existing policies for business and operational efficiency
- Experience evaluating and rolling out benefits programs including medical, dental, EAP and other employee programs.
- Has experience designing training programs
- Has experience in building out and maintaining industry specific compliance programs
- Roll-up sleeves skills approach to all areas of Human Resources
- Has experience in professional services, consulting or market research industry
- Demonstrates sound judgement and decision making.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to adapt quickly and navigate a changing work environment effectively.
- Solutions oriented approach to identifying problems.
- Resilient and able to be persistent when needed.
- 401(K) employer matching program
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- Advancement and management opportunities
- Community service opportunities
Hanover Research is a global research and analytics firm that provides high quality, custom research through an annual, fixed-fee model for clients in the corporate, education, and healthcare sectors. Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Hanover employs high-caliber market researchers, analysts, and account professionals to deliver a robust service infrastructure that is revolutionary in its combination of flexibility and affordability. The core capabilities that drive Hanover’s research engine include primary research, secondary research, data analysis, and grant development. By enthusiastically fostering an environment of respect, encouragement, and support, we empower our clients and employees to seize opportunities for growth, impact, and advancement.
As the second fastest growing market research firm worldwide, Hanover has been recognized as a 2015 and 2016 American Marketing Association Gold Top 50 Firm and Gold Global Top 50 Firm and a 2015 Washington Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Company.
If you are interested in the prospect of working for a dynamic, growing company, we encourage you to submit your letter of interest and resume at: http://hanoverresearchcareers.catstone.com/careers/
Hanover Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, compensation, training, promotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination.