Hanover Research – Salesforce Developer/Administrator
Hanover Research is seeking a Salesforce Developer/Administrator to work internally and be responsible for participating and running full life-cycle application development including, gathering requirements, design, development, testing, and deploying. Plus, provide support to end users.
Skills & Requirements
- Execute Salesforce application configuration
- Work directly with internal staff from upper management to end users to create and manage multifaceted workflows, data validations and triggers.
- Oversee and run full application life cycle from; technical design, development, testing, to deployment.
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix production issues
- Develop and create customized dashboards are needed.
- Use Apex and VisualForce to create unique customer-based solutions
- Build salesforce.com product extensions
- Develop new native products on the force.com platform
- Staying informed on new Salesforce.com features and functionalities and providing recommendation for process improvements
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience, preferred consulting
- Salesforce.com experience as a developer and administrator on implementations and upgrades.
- Strong technical design skills and an ability to deliver customer driven solution
- Knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, database concepts and data management
- Development experience with web technologies like JSP/ ASP, Java, HTML, CSS language is required
- Experience with database design, functions, triggers, and SQL queries
- Proficiency in object oriented languages like C++, C#, .NET
- Development experience with Apex and Visualforce is desired
- Salesforce.com Certifications preferred, but not required
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business Building – We build our business quickly and intelligently and we help our clients do the same.
- Thought Leadership and Innovation – We strive constantly to deliver better information in a better way
- Service – To our clients and our community, service is our guiding principle.
- Leadership and Mentorship – Our talent is our greatest asset, and we hope to help our people be their best.
- Firm Citizenship – We are optimists who believe there are endless possibilities for our company and ourselves.
How to Apply
- Competitive base salary
- Starting at 18+ days PTO with unlimited annual rollover
- 401(K) employer matching program
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- Health and wellness packages with discounts to local gym
- Annual company-wide day of service and monthly events partnering with local organizations such as KidPower, Martha’s Kitchen, DC SPCA
If you are interested in the prospect of working for a dynamic, growing company, we encourage you to submit your resume at: http://hanoverresearchcareers.catsone.com/careers/
As the second fastest growing market research firm worldwide, Hanover has been recognized as a 2015, 2016, and 2017 American Marketing Association Gold Top 50 Firm and Gold Global Top 50 Firm.
Hanover Research is a global research and analytics firm that provides high quality, custom research through an annual, fixed-fee model for clients in the corporate, education, and healthcare sectors. Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Hanover employs high-caliber market researchers, analysts, and account professionals to deliver a robust service infrastructure that is revolutionary in its combination of flexibility and affordability. The core capabilities that drive Hanover’s research engine include primary research, secondary research, data analysis, and grant development. By enthusiastically fostering an environment of respect, encouragement, and support, we empower our clients and employees to seize opportunities for growth, impact, and advancement.
Hanover Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, compensation, training, promotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination.