Hanover Research - Web Manager
Hanover Research is seeking a Web Manager to develop and enhance our web experience. We are seeking an individual who will focus on continually improving and evolving Hanover’s owned websites to 1) maximize brand exposure and awareness, 2) deliver great user experiences, and 3) drive inbound marketing sales leads. An ideal Web Manager will be able to channel the user across their web experience and optimize each step, tracking and analyzing user behavior to optimize Hanover’s website for maximum impact. As the owner of Hanover’s website properties and strategy, UX, web design, and development experience is a must.
- Prioritize website user experience and objectives across all decision points in the marketing funnel.
- Oversee full life-cycle of website content management from asset-gathering to build-out, promotion, maintenance, and sunsetting.
- Ensure Hanover’s websites are aligned with the Hanover brand and use consistent voice and style guidelines.
- Maintain and optimize website publishing processes and tools.
- Update and format web content and execute on website improvement pipeline.
- Manage third-party vendors as needed driving to objectives and remaining within budget.
- Serve as Hanover’s digital presence expert and offer guidance to internal stakeholders on website property current health and proposed improvements for optimization to drive the three website goals (above). Leads all site redesign and enhancement efforts.
- Collaborate with Communications team to create vibrant web experience with measurable success, including improvements to website traffic, organic traffic, website visit duration, conversions, and bounce rates.
- Track and analyze website traffic trends and use findings to suggest data-driven recommendations on editorial calendar topics, assets, timing and target audience segmentation.
- Monitor web traffic performance to identify, prevent, and resolve issues. Tests content and performance continually for all devices (mobile, desktop, tablet).
- Develop processes to increase workflow efficiency and website productivity including minimizing product backlog.
- Maintain content management system.
- Develop new ideas for engaging with Hanover’s emerging online community (and increasing integration with social media channels).
- Provide support for email marketing efforts.
- Maintain multimedia assets including photos, videos, slideshows, etc. on the website.
- BA/BS degree preferably in Marketing, Information Technology, New Media, Computer Science or related area.
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant experience within web marketing, design and/or website development and experience with desktop systems required, including web applications and graphic design software.
- Comprehensive knowledge of WordPress, including template design and administration.
- Knowledge of web analytics programs and monitoring systems including Google Analytics and/or SiteCatalyst.
- Applicant must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator for the creation, production and manipulation of graphics for the Web.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current SEO strategies.
- Deep understanding of website key performance indicators and ability to identify strategies with proven results.
- Knowledge and experience with inbound website optimization for B2B organizations.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of APEX, Visualforce, and MySQL. Experience integrating Hubspot or other marketing automation platforms into the web experience a plus.
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously and effectively.
- Ability to work independently, expedite tasks and meet deadlines.
How to Apply:
- Competitive base salary
- Starting at 18+ days PTO with unlimited annual rollover
- 401(K) employer matching program
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- Health and wellness packages with discounts to local gym
- Annual company-wide day of service and monthly events partnering with local organizations such as KidPower, Martha’s Kitchen, DC SPCA
If you are interested in the prospect of working for a dynamic, growing company, we encourage you to submit your resume at: http://hanoverresearchcareers.catsone.com/careers/
About Hanover Research:
- Business Building – We build our business quickly and intelligently and we help our clients do the same
- Thought Leadership and Innovation – We strive constantly to deliver better information in a better way
- Service – To our clients and our community, service is our guiding principle
- Leadership and Mentorship – Our talent is our greatest asset, and we hope to help our people be their best
- Firm Citizenship – We are optimists who believe there are endless possibilities for our company and ourselves
Hanover was named a Top 50 Market Research Firm by the American Marketing Association in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, and has also been twice named a Washington Business Journal Fastest Growing Company.
Hanover Research is a global research and analytics firm that provides high quality, custom research through an annual, fixed-fee model for clients in the corporate, education, and healthcare sectors. Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Hanover employs high-caliber market researchers, analysts, and account professionals to deliver a robust service infrastructure that is revolutionary in its combination of flexibility and affordability. The core capabilities that drive Hanover’s research engine include primary research, secondary research, data analysis, and grant development. By enthusiastically fostering an environment of respect, encouragement, and support, we empower our clients and employees to seize opportunities for growth, impact, and advancement.
Hanover Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, compensation, training, promotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination.