Hanover Research - Web Content Analyst
We are seeking a Web Content Analyst (/Developer) to join our growing company on our Strategy and New Product Development team. You will be responsible for website maintenance, enhancements, implementation and administrative tasks. In addition, be responsible for posting and creating content that will be posted across our websites, increasing our User Experience and User Interface designs, and maintaining our Content Management System.
Reporting and Analytics:
Updating Website(s) - (Hanover.com, Hanover Digital, Hanover Careers):
- Develops, runs reports to analyze traffic, engagement, conversions
- Performs ad-hoc analyses
- Stays up-to-date with the latest search engine, ecommerce, and web trends
- Provides & implements proactive recommendations for optimization
- Reports on optimization results, competitive analysis
Research and Recommend:
- Monitors & implements requests for web projects
- Coordinate & implement the posting and updating of website content, ensuring consistency across experiences, Hanover voice and with brand guidelines
- Identify necessary content modifications, additions, deletions and implements approved enhancements
- Leads all site redesign and enhancement efforts
- Executes online testing within all browsers and across mobile devices.
- Perform image manipulation tasks such as creating thumbnails, image resize, file format conversion and simple image edits.
- Create and maintain multimedia, including photo galleries, slideshows, and videos embedded in Web pages.
- Administers client access to all relevant platforms
- Is always looking for ways to improve the UX/UI through clever use of tools, trends, or resources
- Thinks about ways to leverage existing tools and third-party vendors to achieve new results
- Audits & sunsets existing content
- Maintain file system (CMS) integrity through scheduled review
- Maintains all critical project documents as needed
- Lead Multimedia creation (Video creation)
- eLearning creation and publishing
- BA/BS degree preferably in Marketing, Information Technology, or related area.
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant experience within web marketing, design and/or website development and experience with desktop systems required, including web applications and graphic design software.
- Knowledge of web analytics programs and monitoring systems including Google Analytics and/or SiteCatalyst.
- Applicant must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of web authoring software including Dreamweaver, WordPress, Joomula, and/or Drupal.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator for the creation, production and manipulation of graphics for the Web.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of APEX and Visualforce
- Experience with server-side technologies a plus.
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously and effectively.
- Ability to work independently, expedite tasks and meet deadlines.
How to Apply:
- Competitive base salary
- Starting at 18+ days PTO with unlimited annual rollover
- 401(K) employer matching program
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- Health and wellness packages with discounts to local gym
- Annual company-wide day of service and monthly events partnering with local organizations such as KidPower, Martha’s Kitchen, DC SPCA
If you are interested in the prospect of working for a dynamic, growing company, we encourage you to submit your resume at: http://hanoverresearchcareers.catsone.com/careers/
- Business Building – We build our business quickly and intelligently and we help our clients do the same
- Thought Leadership and Innovation – We strive constantly to deliver better information in a better way
- Service – To our clients and our community, service is our guiding principle
- Leadership and Mentorship – Our talent is our greatest asset, and we hope to help our people be their best
- Firm Citizenship – We are optimists who believe there are endless possibilities for our company and ourselves
Hanover was named a Top 50 Market Research Firm by the American Marketing Association in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, and has also been twice named a Washington Business Journal Fastest Growing Company.
Hanover Research is a global research and analytics firm that provides high quality, custom research through an annual, fixed-fee model for clients in the corporate, education, and healthcare sectors. Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Hanover employs high-caliber market researchers, analysts, and account professionals to deliver a robust service infrastructure that is revolutionary in its combination of flexibility and affordability. The core capabilities that drive Hanover’s research engine include primary research, secondary research, data analysis, and grant development. By enthusiastically fostering an environment of respect, encouragement, and support, we empower our clients and employees to seize opportunities for growth, impact, and advancement.
Hanover Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, compensation, training, promotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination.