Hanover Research – Marketing Operations Manager
The Marketing Operations Manager integral role has 3 key functions: (1) acting as business and technical owner for our marketing automation platform (Hubspot) and coordinating with the sales, sales operations, and CRM teams to ensure alignment with Salesforce; (2) creating and maintaining metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and identifying areas for optimization; and (3) creating the digital assets (e.g., forms, landing pages, workflows) to support campaign execution.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Act as the central point of contact internally for administration and technical support for Hubspot platform.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and sales operations teams to continuously improve lead generation processes and workflow, lead scoring, and segmentation.
- Use Hubspot analytics tools to track marketing performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure compliance of campaigns with regional e-marketing regulations.
- Deliver executive dashboards and data to provide visibility for management on marketing activities and results.
- Create list segments based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.) to recommend new targeted campaigns.
- Working with Marketing to create digital assets (i.e. emails, landing pages, forms, workflows) to support the execution of impactful campaigns.
- Use available metrics to optimize lead nurturing workflows and help to convert leads into customers.
Minimum Work Requirements:
- BA/ BSc, preferred in a Marketing or Business discipline
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience working in a B2B marketing environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across the organization.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a hands-on capacity with a marketing automation platform such as Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot.
- Direct experience with Hubspot platform is preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot integration best practices is desirable.
- A passion for leveraging analytics to inform and influence decision-making, and an understanding of the need for maintaining clean internal databases.
- Experience working in a fast-paced marketing team, and a flexible approach to problem solving and driving new solutions.
- Experience with WordPress would be a nice to have, but not required.
How to Apply:
- Competitive base salary
- Starting at 18+ days PTO with unlimited annual rollover
- 401(K) employer matching program
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- Health and wellness packages with discounts to local gym
- Annual company-wide day of service and monthly events partnering with local organizations such as KidPower, Martha’s Kitchen, DC SPCA
If you are interested in the prospect of working for a dynamic, growing company, we encourage you to submit your resume at: http://hanoverresearchcareers.catsone.com/careers/
- Business Building – We build our business quickly and intelligently and we help our clients do the same
- Thought Leadership and Innovation – We strive constantly to deliver better information in a better way
- Service – To our clients and our community, service is our guiding principle
- Leadership and Mentorship – Our talent is our greatest asset, and we hope to help our people be their best
- Firm Citizenship – We are optimists who believe there are endless possibilities for our company and ourselves
Hanover was named a Top 50 Market Research Firm by the American Marketing Association in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, and has also been twice named a Washington Business Journal Fastest Growing Company.
Hanover Research is a global research and analytics firm that provides high quality, custom research through an annual, fixed-fee model for clients in the corporate, education, and healthcare sectors. Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Hanover employs high-caliber market researchers, analysts, and account professionals to deliver a robust service infrastructure that is revolutionary in its combination of flexibility and affordability. The core capabilities that drive Hanover’s research engine include primary research, secondary research, data analysis, and grant development. By enthusiastically fostering an environment of respect, encouragement, and support, we empower our clients and employees to seize opportunities for growth, impact, and advancement.
Hanover Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, compensation, training, promotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination.